How to create and assign a benefit
- Log on as administrator.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the Benefits button for the relevant office.
- In our example office, Head Office, you can see 1 existing Benefit.
6. Select the Manage Button to access the detail of the existing Benefit.
7. Select the ADD button to create a new Benefit.
8. Add details of sample second benefit (health insurance).
9. Note the second benefit listed now.
10. Select “Assign” to assign new health Benefit to employees in head office.
11. With offices still highlighted in first drop down box, pick Cork in second drop down box.
12. Change the date to when the benefit came into effect.
13. Select Assign.
14. Note the benefit is listed for all Head office Employees.
15. Joe Wicks works in the head office but is not entitled to his benefit (still on probation).
So I can see it listed for him automatically but can delete it directly from his account.
16. Select the Directory from the black ribbon.
17. Select View for Joe
18. Select Comps&Bens from the left hand side ribbon.
19. Select delete for the benefit (health insurance, gym membership).
20. Confirm you wish to REMOVE this benefit in the dialog box that opens.
21. Note the benefit is removed for Joe in the Comps&Bens tab on the left-hand side ribbon.
22. The benefit is still listed for other head offices employees.
Second example: Assign a benefit to employees individually as well.
1.We are going to use John Doe for this example, he works in Dublin office.
(He is the only employee at this time in Dublin office)
2. Select the Directory from the back ribbon.
3. View for John Doe
4. Select Comps & Bens tab on green ribbon for John, he has no benefits assigned.
5. Select Settings from the black ribbon.
6. Select Offices from the green ribbon.
7. Select the Benefits button for the relevant office. (Dublin office this time)
8. Dublin office has no existing benefits yet.
9. Select Manage.
10. You can see the 2 benefits that exist in the company.
11. Select the Gym membership option on the left tick box, and click Assign.
12. Select employee from first drop down box and John from second drop down box.
13. Click Assign.
14 Confirm the Gym membership is assigned to John (using steps 2 to 4)