How to change the role from employee to manager
Example: Consider Jane Doe, an existing employee.
- Login as administrator
- Select Directory from the black ribbon.
- Select the View button for the employee you wish to update.
(Jane Doe for our example.
Jane is currently a regular employee)
4. Update the “This User is” filed to the Manager for Jane.
5. Click submit, and Jane's record is updated.
6. Jane can be selected for the 4 different roles that managers can be assigned to.
“Reports to” field on Summary tab on the green ribbon.
“Holidays approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“Timesheets approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“CPD Validated by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
7. May Day is an employee, and I can assign Jane as her holiday approver, see the included screenshot.