How to change the role from employee to manager
Example: Consider James Janson, an existing employee.
- Login as administrator
- Select Directory from the black ribbon.
- Select the View button for the employee you wish to update.
(Anna Palova for our example.
Anna is currently a regular employee)
4. Update the “This User is” filed to the Manager for Anna.
5. Click submit, and Anna's record is updated.
6. Anna can be selected for the 4 different roles that managers can be assigned to.
“Reports to” field on Summary tab on the green ribbon.
“Holidays approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“Timesheets approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“CPD Validated by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
7. Jim Piggot in an employee, and I can assign Anna as his holiday approver, see in the included screenshot.