How to create a training day
- Log on as an administrator.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the TIME OFF button for the relevant office.
- Go to the Time off section.
- Select the ADD button.
7. Give an appropriate name, example “Training 2016”
8. Put in the appropriate date (20/06/2016 on this occasion).
9. Leave the tick box unselected, so this day will NOT be deducted from your employee's Annual leave allowance.
10. Click submit.
11. You can see the new day listed. (Settings – offices – time off for CORK)
12. Note if you have more than one office, you will need to create the holidays in each office.
13. Select Time Off from the black ribbon.
14. Select Who’s Off from the green ribbon.
15. Select the appropriate office from the drop-down box as appropriate. (Cork in our example)
16. Select June and confirm the day is marked in light green as an Office Holiday.
17. Note if you change the drop-down box to all Offices, you will see the Office Holiday is only marked for Cork employees.
18. This day is assigned as a “Holiday” but is a training day in reality.
19. It will NOT be deducted from Annual Leave as per step 9.