Enable or Disable Timesheets, Auto-Populate times when on leaveHow to Enable or Disable Timesheets Turn timesheets on or off David Rynne
How to enable timesheets for an employee
- Logon to HRLocker as ADMIN / Manager.
- Select Directory from the Black ribbon.
- Select View for the Employee you wish to enable timesheets for.
- The employee record opens for the employee
- Select Settings on the green tab.
- Note: the employee does not currently have timesheets enabled.
- Select the tick box.
- The start time, break time and End times are all populated based on the office settings for the employee, but these can be edited for individuals here.
- Click Submit.
- If you wish to turn on Clock-in for this employee, tick the box, and you will be offered an additional option to turn on geolocation.
- In order to turn off timesheets, the admin or manager can simply untick the 'enable' timesheet box for the employee in their 'settings page' see (fig 2) above.
- Click settings on the Black Ribbon.
- From the settings page, click the settings option next to the office in which you want to auto-populate on leave times.
- Check “Populate times when on leave” option to enable for this office.
Did this answer your question?