How to Enable or Disable Timesheets Turn timesheets on or off David Rynne
How to enable timesheets for an employee
- Logon to HRLocker as ADMIN / Manager.
- Select Directory from the Black ribbon.
- Select View for the Employee you wish to enable timesheets for.
- The employee record opens for the employee
- Select Settings on the green tab.
- Note: the employee does not currently have timesheets enabled.
- Select the tick box.
- The Start time, Break time and End times are all populated based on the office settings for the employee but these can be edited for individuals here.
- Click Submit.
- If you wish to turn on Clock-in for this employee, tick the box and you will be offered an additional option to turn on geolocation.
- information about Clock-in and geolocation can be found in these help documents.
- The timesheet for the employee displays as follows without clockin enabled
- When timesheets have clock-in enabled, they look like this for the employee
- In order to turn off timesheets, the admin or manager can simply untick the 'enable' timesheet box for the employee in their 'settings page' see (fig 2) above.