How to navigate to the manager's 'Permissions' section
- Log in as an Administrator
- Open the directory and select the manager you wish to edit access for.
- Navigate to the manager's 'Permissions' section.
- By default, managers have all permissions turned off.
- This means that they have the same permissions as a regular employee until permissions are granted.
Most of the Manager Permissions can be turned to one of 3 options
ON (for subordinates only and selected employees)
ON (For selected offices and selected employees)