How to add in new leave types
- Log on as admin.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the TIME OFF button for the office you wish to add the dental leave for.
- Scroll to the Time-Off Request & Rostering Request Types section.
- Select Add.
7. Complete the details required for the new leave type. (Compassionate leave etc..)
8. This leave type can now be see in the Time-Off Request & Rostering Request Types section.
9. This leave type can now be selected by employees in this office.
10. A request from Alan for a half day was submitted by the Administrator.
11. The Who’s Off calendar shows the half days absence.
12. Alan can also request this holiday himself when logged on.
13. His request would go to his time off approver (Carmel) for acceptance or rejection.
14. Carmel accepts the request, checks who’s off and the half day is displayed.