How to terminate a Manager
Please note that you will need to reassign all of the chosen Manager's subordinates before you terminate their employment
- Log on as an administrator.
- To check who is reporting to a manager go to Reports-Employees.
- Managers Subordinates are listed and can be filtered by employee or by manager.
- Alternatively, you can check who is reporting to a manager by downloading the Directory Export and filtering for their name in columns M-Q
- After all subordinates that report to the chosen Manager have been reassigned, select the Directory from the black ribbon.
- Select View for the chosen Manager
- Select Terms of Employment from the left, white ribbon.
You can list the end date for the employment of the Manager and click Submit
— this will force the Manager's status to terminated on that date.
Or you terminate the Manager directly by under the 'Account' heading
Select terminated for the Account status field.
- Click Submit to ensure the change is being updated
- Back in the directory page, you can filter by active/terminated to view terminated employees