Adding work Patterns to Offices Office work patterns
Work patterns are created at company level
They are then imported into a selected office
Finally, they are assigned to employees
Once your admin has created your work patterns at company level, the next step is to assign them to their relevant offices.
To do this, you need to be an Admin or a Manager with 'Settings' permissions for each office.
- Log into HRLocker
- Click on the Settings button on the black ribbon
- Click on the Offices tab on the White Ribbon
- Click on the 'Settings' button next to your chosen office
- Click on the Time On button in the drop-down menu
- You can view the active work pattern for this and see the details of that work pattern by clicking View.
- To import work patterns click View/Import. This displays all the work patterns currently available in your office. Click add
- You will see a list of available work patterns.
- You will be able to view each work pattern.
- Select the work patterns you want to import to the office
- Your Office will now have those new work patterns listed as available
- Select a default work pattern for the office.
- Your default work pattern will be shown as the 'Active work pattern' for that office
- Any new employees who are added to your office will be assigned the office default work pattern
- Once you have imported your work patterns to your office, you can assign them individually to employees. See Assigning a work pattern to your employees