How to terminate an employee
Please note that if an employee was a Manager or an Administrator, all subordinates will have to reassigned before the system will let you terminate their employment.
- Log on as an administrator.
- Select the Directory from the black ribbon.
- In our example, I selected the Dublin office and can see two employees listed.
4. Select View for the chosen employee (Rachel Green for our example)
5. Select Terms of Employment from the left, white ribbon.
6. You can list the end date for the employment of Rachel and click Submit
–this will force Rachel's status to terminated on that date.
7. Or you terminate the employee directly by under the 'Account' heading
8. Select terminated for the Account status field.
10. Click Submit.
11. Rachel is no longer listed for the Dublin office.
12. Select Terminated as a filter status and she is listed.