How to terminate an employee
- Log on as an administrator.
- Select the Directory from the black ribbon.
- In our example, I selected the Dublin office and can see two employees listed.
4. Select View for the chosen employee (Rachel Green for our example)
5. Select Terms of Employment from the left, white ribbon.
6. You can list the end date for the employment of Rachel and click Submit
–this will force Rachel's status to terminated on that date.
7. Or you terminate the employee directly by under the 'Account' heading
8. Select terminated for the Account status field.
10. Click Submit.
11. Rachel is no longer listed for the Dublin office.
12. Select Terminated as a filter status and she is listed.
If the employee was a manager or an Administrator you will have to remove all associations before you will be allowed terminate their employment.
There is a further document on how to check for and remove associations available, please request this document if you require it.