How to fill in timesheets to accrue TOIL (Time off in lieu) - TOIL must be enabled for both the OFFICE and EMPLOYEE
Employees must have timesheets enabled.
For employees to record their time, they need to fill in timesheets.
ONLY an employee can fill in their OWN timesheet.
- Employee logs in.
- Selects Time On from the Black ribbon.
- My Time On is automatically highlighted,
- An employee can move between timesheets using the green buttons for previous week or next week or the calendar function.
- The employee can change their start, break and end times to reflect the actual hours worked.
- Employees can add notes that explain the changes.
- An employee must save all changes, using the Save button.
- The new time sheet will be displayed.
- When all changes are complete, the employee must submit the time sheet for approval.
- Their manager will receive notification that a timesheet has been submitted.
- The manager can accept or reject this timesheet. The timesheet can be viewed, showing changes made and notes that have been added.
- When the timesheet is approved the extra hours will show on the employees Time OFF section.
Note-employees must have TOIL enabled for TOIL to accrue